Researcher/Post-Doc in Analytics
Department: India Research Labs
Location: New Delhi Bangalore (India)
Salary: As per Industry norms
Original Posting Web Page: If this job is posted elsewhere please provide the link
Keywords: AI, Algorithms, crm, Graphics, HPC, Information Science, Networks
Posted on: Tuesday, August 18th, 2009
Job Role: Researcher/Post-Doc in Analytics
Aligned: Service Quality
* Strong analytical skills in data mining, statistical modeling, machine learning and optimization
* Background in qualitative modeling
* Experience and interest in designing software applications and integrating with existing systems
* Knowledge of c/c++, and Java is essential. ”
– Strong communication skills – written and oral
– Must have min. 3-4 years of relevant research experience in application of analytics to service delivery.
– Preference would be given to candidates with a knowledge of service delivery models and CRM applications
– Must have a strong publication record in conferences in the areas of data mining, machine learning and optimization.
Phd in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/ Operations Research
from a reputed institution in India or a Tier 1 school in the US
Essential responsibilities include:
* Work with other research scientists (small multi-disciplinary teams) to generate relevant problems and solutions in service sciences.
* Conduct world class research to publish in top-tier conferences and journals.
* Generate IP for IBM by filing patents
* Work with and guide research engineers to implement / prototype your idea and to transfer technology to our product groups
* Work with product and services units to transfer technology
For more information on the lab kindly visit our homepage http://www.research.ibm.com/irl/
Apply : Kindly mail in your Cv’s to EMAIL OBFUSCATED .
*IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Send questions about this position to: Kunwarjeet singh
E-Mail: EMAIL OBFUSCATED
Application Deadline: 30 Sept 2009